The Idea Book was created with a simple thought - to allow you to explore your ideas creatively and beautifully.
As humans living in the 21st century, our constant unsaid complaint is that we're never left alone with our thoughts. You may be physically alone but the umpteen number of gadgets that surround you ensure that you're not.
How do you then understand your thoughts that could probably culminate into million dollar ideas? YOU USE AN IDEA BOOK.
Put pen to paper and write it all freely and openly. The Idea Book is for -
- companies that could gain the best insights from their employees. Just give the book to them and ask them to help improve efficiency and output. It may be that employees are afraid to speak up due to the fear that their opinions may not be valued but they will always anonymously put forth their opinions.
- entrepreneurs who ideate new products or services or brands that they want to introduce and work on and how they can do it in the best manner possible.
- freelancers who work on innumerable brands every single day. You can jot specific ideas on different pages and work on them with better clarity.
- designers who travel to different places to gain inspiration. Just carry the Idea Book with you and lay all that comes to your mind on paper.
- everyone who wants to pay more attention to the ideas that keep propping up in their heads and make the most of it.
- Size: A5
- Unruled Perforated Inside Pages
- Pages: 50